marketing information, product promotion, motivation

Friday, November 20, 2009

BECOME ENTREPRENEUR SUCCESS TIP FOR ORDINARY PEOPLE (15)

Mohammad Suyanto

Abstract

Similarly when I set up a computer course. Building as I have discussed previously, can be done with payments in the back. We pay the rent of the building after we had the money in accordance with what we planned. Facilities chair can also use the rent can be paid at a later date. Even we iklanpun can also pay at the back. I was fortunate to be working with the Daily People's Sovereignty at the beginning of starting a business. This daily helped me by providing the advertised facilities may be paid later. Besides sharing a brochure to schools, one of the flagship advertising to find potential participants of the course. At first, I just put on line ad, because the cost is cheap, but to build the image, we need an ad that not only text ads, but ads to build brand, and can increase sales.

After I finished designing your ad by using the considerations, including the targeted goals, product benefits offered courses, which use creative strategies, attraction and compelling message execution style that is used, then I take the design to the daily office is located at Jalan Mangkubumi. Arriving at the office, then I ask at the reception, so I can see the ads to advertise. The reception that I met delivering advertising section. I expressed my desire to serve advertisements to the ad. Advertising section happy to help me. My experience in negotiating payment and the amount of advertising costs is what I want to share. Small companies or big companies wanting to set up effective advertising, cost, and if light can be paid at a later date. I also mengingikan things like that.

Steps I did try to ask the advertising costs for a year and snapped, "Sir if I can place an ad size 20 cm x 3 columns, every day for a year how much sir?" Then the ad staff count and he found considerable value when that, hundreds of millions of rupiah. "If this magnitude, Mr. Yanto be a special discount, 70%" said the official ad. In my heart "huge cut.". "Put a one-year advertising Pak Yanto?" Tanya advertising officer. I paused for a moment, because it costs so much, in my opinion at the time, but the cut is very interesting. "My first pair of three-month yes sir, but I have fixed the cut 70%". The officer was returning to calculate the ad, with a calculator., Then he called his boss "To Mr. Yanto. It's okay, but it is every day sir? ". I paused for a moment, because I think it is still very large, let alone set up a computer course with no cash., "One week old double yes sir. But the pieces still 70%? ". The commercial officer in consultation with the boss again, since then "Yes .. may sir. "As usual you sir. Can be paid after the ad contained "I pleaded. "Yes. Pak Yanto, as usual "the officer replied that ad. A very interesting lesson from my experiences is to get a cheap price made by buying in large quantities in advance and ask for specific pieces, and then gradually negotiate with maintaining these pieces, but buying in smaller quantities. More than that can we pay in the future. Learn more Doing Business in Rural China: Liangshan's New Ethnic Enterpreneurs (Studies on Ethnic Groups in China)


source: journal.amikom.ac.id

0 comments:

Post a Comment