marketing information, product promotion, motivation

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Capital WHAT YOU HAVE

Mohammad Suyanto

Abstract

You can start a business without cash with what you have. Ramli who demand celebrities bordirnya Indonesia, 2 first capital owned sewing machine.

When I start a business for the first time, capital is what I have. "Yanto. If you want to get the money. That in the next room there is a new kedondong taken from the tree by Mr. Soleman, we pembatu "said Grandmother taught me the business. "Yes Grandma I will practice selling" I replied. I enter it individually kedondong up my backpack is full of pride. That night so long, I hope soon the morning to practice segea selling kedodondong. I left early at 6:00, half an hour faster than I usually go to school. Arriving at my grammar school kedodondong on old newspapers. Half an hour I'm waiting for a buyer, but there are none that I bought kedondong. "Clang-clang bell sound ....." enter school. I packed up sales, old newspapers and put into a backpack kedondong to prepare a lesson. Istirahatpun arrived, I market my kedondong and not so long my friend came Susi and kedondong Utami to buy it. "It costs how Yan?." They said. "Five dollars can be two" I said at the time. "Dikasih bonus one yes" their bargaining. "Yes, can" I replied. Susi and Utamilah the only buyer on that day. Not too long a break is over and I have to pack my merchandise. After the bell back, I was thinking how to kedondong runs out, because there are many, only one buyer. Then I approached the seller salad, namely Mrs. Sus. "Mom can I change this kedondong with rujak?" I asked with a little pleading. "Can Mas Yanto 'said Mrs Sus. After rujak wrapped, then I take home with a heart very happy to have successfully sold and traded kedondong kedondong with rujak. This is my first business I have never forgotten. "This Granny rujak. My grandmother taught me to sell "I said to my grandmother gave me a pack .. The lesson that my grandmother was given a lesson which is the starting point of my way of thinking in the business world. Event, could mebaca opportunities. When the season then I am selling mango mango. When the summer sales and I wind kite and fountains. My fountain made of plastic with a diameter of approximately 5 cm. When the rainy season, I went into the woods looking for a small bamboo ruasnya long, so you can make a toy "tulup" shooting game by blowing one end of the bamboo that has been given a bullet out of clay or small fruit. After a tulup, then I sell at the price when it Rp.5, - getting three. You can also start a business from what you have.


source:http://journal.amikom.ac.id

0 comments:

Post a Comment